to download the latest version of WHMCMS, login to our client area then follow these instructions:
- Click the My Services link under the Services menu.
- Select one of your active WHMCMS purchases to view the details.
- Choose the latest stable version to download from the downloads tab on this page.
Follow these instruction to install WHMCMS into your WHMCS System:
- Unzip the contents of the zip file you downloaded early to a folder on your computer.
- Upload the entire files and folders to your website inside the folder in which you installed the WHMCS.
- Navigate “Addons” page in your admin area, Setup > Addon Modules.
- You’ll find WHMCMS module listed in that page, you need to click you need to press the activation button “Activate” to install the module.
- After that you'll find another button next to the activation button named “Configure”, by clicking on it a new form will show up for you to choose who can access & use the module from your WHMCS administrator rules.
- Navigate to WHMCMS dashboard, from the admin menu > Addons > WHMCMS.
- Now the WHMCMS asking you to enter your license key, You can get it through e-mail message titled “WHMCMS License Key” from your mail inbox or from our clientarea, just drop it in the license key field then submit the form and you're done
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution